- Salary: £21, 000 (Per Annum)
- Location: London (Moorgate)
- Sector: IT & Technology, Recruitment
- Contract Type: Permanent
The Company – Our client is a highly successful recruitment agency specialising in Digital Networking roles within the hugely growing IT & Tech sector. Established in 2014 they have seen an exponential growth rate and are now looking to hire 2 trainee consultants to join their hard-working, driven & very social team!
Built off the back of 25 years market leading recruitment experience, the Co-Founders have developed a business that has grown from strength to strength, supporting a renowned client base filling roles within networking based technologies such as Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, etc.. Anyone joining them will be given all the resources and training to develop themselves into a sector specialist go-to recruiter.
The Role – Starting as a trainee recruitment consultant, your role will begin with learning the business, the market, and the role of a consultant. You will be trained on a 121 basis by Team Managers and an in-house Sales Trainer, having consistent mentoring throughout your career with the company. The first 3 months of your role will be neatly structured around a development programme to ensure you’re up and running as soon as possible. Initially focusing on the candidate side of the process, you can expect to be promoted anywhere between your first 5-8 months in the business.
- £21K Basic + Uncapped Commission
- 3 months structured training programme
- Inhouse Sales Trainer & consistent 121 mentoring throughout the course of your career
- Progression to Consultant in 5-8 months (performance depended)
Numerous incentives including:
- Quarterly Global Holidays
- Weekly Company Drinks
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Work from Home Scheme
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Great Central London office
- Recent Graduate or Sales Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive – You must be a motivated individual who strives for success
- Social intelligence – you’ll be working with high calibre clients & candidates
- No egos!
We recruit for some of the most sought-after Recruitment and Sales companies, so will always look at any other opportunities that could be perfect for you. If you’re interested in hearing more about the opportunity above, or any other that Prime are representing, please apply below and get in touch directly – email@example.com
Apply for this position
Please contact Sam Corlett on , or Email directly for more information.